11.28.2012

Bust Out the Bedazzler...





Jacket: Arden B. , Skirt: H&M, Shirt: Vestique, Shoes: BCBG, Necklace: Wholesale (I got that on a buying trip for LOTUS in NYC)
I bought this coat at Arden B. years and years and years ago, but I have... wait for it... never worn it. Nope, not even once. Why the heck not you ask (or maybe you're not asking yourself that because you hate it and you would never wear it)? I don't know. I have never been able to throw it out and I am glad I didn't get rid of it. Normally, I advise throwing out anything you have not worn in a calendar year, but clearly some garments warrant exceptions. I have no business pairing this cropped, bedazzled dressy coat with a chevron printed shirt and a green skirt and wearing it on a Wednesday, but when I saw it hanging in my closet this morning, I decided that today was the day. I have even less business wearing it with this random beaded necklace with an elephant hanging off of it. I am obsessed with elephants though. I have collected them for almost 20 years. This outfit is kind of a shit show, but who doesn't love a good shit show every once in a while? 
 

1 comment:

  1. The outfit looks great. No shit ; P

    Bisous
    Suzanne
    http://bisous.typepad.com/bisous/

    ReplyDelete