11.11.2011

Laid Back Layers












Jeans: lotus, Boots: Off Broadway, T-Shirt: Forever 21, Vest: Target, Jacket: Target,  Bracelets: Stella & Dot,  Ivy & Leo, Street Vendors, Watch: Michael Kors, Purse: Marshalls, Ring: LeVian (gift from the BF) (photos: Olivia Ervin)


Jeans and a T. My girlfriend, Ebony, accused me of not owning any pants earlier this week. Well...here you go, jeans. I had the day off today and threw on jeans and a white v-neck t-shirt. It was cold outside, but it was sunny so I wasn't quite sure what to wear. I grabbed a vest (with a killer faux-fur collar) and a (p)leather jacket in the same color. I started the day out with just the vest, transitioned into the jacket once it got a little cooler outside, and by the end of the day I layered the vest on top of the jacket to stay warm and switch up the look.The vest and jacket match perfectly, so they look like one jacket when paired together, but I would also switch this look up and wear a black p(leather) jacket under this vest the incorporate my love of the black/camel duo. My friend, Olivia, took these photos. She has a great camera and is EXTREMELY talented so if you are wondering why there are twice as many pics as normal, well...I couldn't decide. She did a great job of capturing the the clothes, boots, accessories and the laid back vibe of the day. Well...it was a laid back day until a random security officer came up to us and told us we had to leave the premises because it was private property. I liked the outfit, but I probably would have picked out something more memorable if I knew I ran the risk of getting my first mug shot taken today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment