7.24.2012

Blonde Werewolf
















Blazer: Forever 21, Skirt: Target, Shoes: Jessica Simpson from T.J.Maxx, Necklace: Pink & Blue, Watch: MK, Purse: ShoeDazzle, Earrings: SisStyle, iPhone Case: Mobilexpressions from Target

1. I got a micro-peel today. I got my first a month ago to try to combat all of this sun damage (a.k.a- hyper-pigmentation) that I inflicted upon myself over the last 10 years...while, lifetime really. I have always loved a good tan (I mean...REALLY loved), but I am trying to undo years of being a dummy, so today I got my face scraped off...again. It actually feels pretty awesome, and does not hurt at all, but it does leave your face feeling oddly sensitive. This wind felt like the breath of God on me. It felt really crazy. I have no hair on my face now, and if you know me, you know I am basically a blonde werewolf. I have been working to change my evil ways over the last month though. I have not left the house even once without SPF 50 on my face. Although...I have never been this pasty white in the dead of summer and I am struggling with it. Gotta stay strong...I really don't want to end up looking like THIS. Do you? 

2. I realized while posting tonight, that this is a really affordable outfit. I got the shoes on sale at T.J.Maxx for $25.00 (a couple of years ago), the blazer for $24.00 at F21, and the skirt for about $20.00 at Target. The tank is old, but I guarantee I did not pay more than $8.00 on it. I refuse to pay for tank tops. Seems like a waste of money that could just as easily go towards something WAY more fun. Total cost for 4 pieces, $77.00. Not bad...not bad at all. Throw in the necklace and it's still under $100! ZINGER!

3. When my boyfriend saw me after work tonight he said..."you look like a work of art". Awww....so sweet, right? Well, it would have been really sweet if he meant that I looked breathtaking...like a timeless masterpiece, but I am pretty sure he just meant that my skirt looked like a painting. He probably meant to say...Why does your @$$ resemble a Monet?" Whatever....I'll take it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment