7.23.2012

The Hangover










Shirt: Ann Taylor Loft, Jeans: H&M, Watch: Michael Kors, Ring: The Boulevard at South End, Bracelets: Villa (Savannah, GA) and Ivy & Leo, Earrings: Marthe Pinaire, Shoes: Target
I've been M.I.A for a few days because my brother and his fiance came to town for my other brother and his fiance's joint Bachelor/ette party. Wedding season for my family is in full effect! One brother is getting married in 18 days, and they other just 6 weeks after. Where does the time go? They both got engaged (w/in 24 hours of one another) in December, and I feel like that was a month ago. I am in both weddings and I thought for sure that would motivate me to eat right, work out like a machine, and just overall..."get it together".  So, let's say that a 2am fast food run after a full-blown night of drinking on a party bus should not have been going down. It did though, and I have paid the price for 36 hours. Man, I don't bounce back like I used to. That being said, even though I felt fine this morning, I was exhausted and had NO desire to shower, do my hair, get dressed, or get creative. I got dressed, because the alternative was getting arrested upon walking into my office, but I did little else. I feel like red lipstick makes up for a lot of that though.

Look at my handsome brothers (all grown up...*tear*). I just love these dudes so much and am so proud of them! But then again...what sister wouldn't be proud of brother's who pull off tuxedo t-shirts this well?







No comments:

Post a Comment