7.04.2012

Thanksgiving Dinner on the 4th of July










Shorts Romper: Shop Olive Online, Flip Flops: Nine West, Bag: ShoeDazzle, Coral-looking bracelet: Villa in Savannah, Ring: Aldo Accessories, Watch: MK
We are in Boston for the 4th of July and have had a great day! We woke up early, went for a walk, got breakfast (well, I don't really like breakfast so when we ended up at a pub that was also serving their lunch menu, I proceeded to order Thanksgiving dinner for breakfast....yup, the works), took a trolley tour and ended up in a pub where we met some interesting characters (and drank 3 pints of beer a piece). We also shared 2 bowls of NE Clam Chowder (...or Chowdah...) before 3pm. We are making a point to order it every chance we get. You can't get good NE Clam Chowder in Charlotte. Or at least if you can, I have not found it. This is what I wore to hang out in today. I didn't think of the holiday (or patriotic colors) when I put it on, but I am glad to report that this encompasses all 3 of them (albeit it not in a traditional stars and stripes kind of way). If you're wondering why on earth I am blogging on my vacation...yeah, those 3 pints of beer and all of that chowder put us in the choke hold. Nap time. Well, one of us is napping (and snoring), the other is watching "Locked Up" on MSNBC... and since I am not sleep-blogging, I bet you can figure out which one is which.

No comments:

Post a Comment