8.13.2012

Outfit Post and Oh, Yeah...My Brother GOT MARRIED!










Dress: Ivy & Leo, Sweater: The Limited from T.J. Maxx, Necklace: Vestique, Earrings: Marthe Pinaire, Ring: LeVian from Jared and BM Gift, Belt: Old Navy (really old), Shoes: Nordstrom Rack (Steve Madden)
We just got back last night from Upstate NY where we spent the weekend for my LITTLE BROTHER'S WEDDING (YAAAAAY)!!!! I wore this today to work today, but I am pretty sure I was still asleep when I put it on. I have an emotional hangover (and a bit of a traditional one too). You see, this was BY FAR the single most beautiful wedding I have ever been to, or been a part of. I know, I am biased, but I think every other guest would agree with me. It was a perfect day. We danced down the aisle, the bride and groom wrote their own vows, their children and siblings stood beside them, and everyone in the wedding party toasted them with a speech. I like to say that I nailed my speech, but I definitely cried through the second half of it (and throughout the entire ceremony). Although, my speech DID make every single one of my brother's cry, so I'd say it was successful. We ate like royalty (4 different stations with the best food I have ever eaten at a wedding), and indulged in cupcakes that were as delicious as they were pretty (umm..cookie dough cupcakes with REAL cookie dough in them and lemon blueberry cupcakes that were SLAP-YO-MAMA good). The ring and earrings I am wearing today were bridesmaids gifts from my new sister-in-law. She loved all of the Marthe Pinaire earrings she saw me sport on the blog so much, that she reached out to Martha and had them special ordered for all of her girls. WINNING!!!! I love them (duh). So...do I have you wishing you were there? I thought so. So...here are some pictures of the big day. And yes, I am crying again, just looking at them.

The beautiful bride and my brother, the handsome groom. Their son ran up to them as soon as the ceremony was over. Look at that little ham. Ohhh, I could just eat him up!!!

Gorgeous bouquets! Lucky for us, our Aunt Tami is an amazing florist!

Stupid Good!

Every table had pictures of them at about the same age. Adorable....and hilarious. Especially when my brother went through a long haired, offensive t-shirt wearing stage and the bride's hair was twice as big as her head (been there).

Bridesmaids dress in Begonia, and an updo!

No comments:

Post a Comment