10.01.2012

Instagram shots: My brother married the love of his life on Saturday!

The BEAUTIFUL, stunning Bride and the handsome, sweet groom (my little brother).  My MANfriend and me at the wedding reception! << Oh and no, that is not an engagement ring on my finger, but enough people have asked me, so I thought I'd call it out. It is a ring. It fits that finger, and I like it. So...I wear it. It's my finger...I'll do what I want to. The End! ;) >>

These were all taken the night of the rehearsal...my little brother the groom, with my boyfriend and me. My Mom and Grandma, and (my favorite Uncle) Pat. Good times!

My gorgeous new sissy-in-law, and part of our crew that came up to NY (all the way from NC) to celebrate! We are blessed to have such good friends.

My good friends, Keegan and Kyle (brother and sister). I don't get to see them nearly enough, but when I do...it's EPIC. My friend, Liza in her cute, sequins, strapless, high-low dress. You can't see them, but she wore orange suede pumps with this...so cute. My mom and boyfriend having a heart to heart at the end of the night.

My brother, Joseph (Joe-Joe) and his gorgeous new bride, Brandy (their wedding was in August) and the newlyweds sharing a dance and a sweet moment to themselves (I love this snapshot).

Two of the best pictures that I caught with my phone...the Bride with her lovely Mommy, and the Groom dancing with our Grandma. So sweet. You can feel the love just from looking at these pictures. These pictures are what make me LOVE photographs so much.
I've been M.I.A for a few days. I traveled to NY last week to be a part of my little brother, Joshy's wedding. His name is, Joshua, but I don't think I'll ever stop referring to him as "my little Joshy" (sorry about your luck, dude). Josh married the absolute love of his life, his high school sweetheart, Brie. They had a GORGEOUS, perfect wedding on Saturday and these are a few of the Instagram shots I had on my phone. There will be many more pictures to come from this wedding. I know that this is a style blog, but everyone loves a good wedding (especially one that was so perfectly styled), right? And this...was one of the very best!

No comments:

Post a Comment