11.05.2012

Gang Banger









Dress: Target, Shoes: Aldo, Watch and Purse: Michael Kors, Necklace: Vestique, iPhone Case: Mobilexpressions at Target

Couple of things:

1. Look at this phone case. WHAAAAAAT? I kind of am in love with it. You've probably guessed by now that I have a thing with iPhone cases. I heart them. They are so fun to switch up. I want to start a gang. And the only way that you will be able to tell who is a member of said gang is by their cell phone case. I have decided that we will carry this heart/swan case in lipstick red. Now if that's not bad@$$... I really don't know what is? Swan Gang. BOOM!!!

2. This dress is fab, right? I got it from Target (which is also where I got my cell phone case). It's a little short for work (it felt especially short as the wind blew it up my butt), but the opaque tights saved it from being an HR issue. Refer to photo #2. Would you call that a dress wedgie? Niiice. Nothing but class over here.

3. I like the look of wedges in the store, and in my closet, and on other people, but I don't really love wearing them. I don't find them more comfortable than heels... I feel like I am balancing on a brick actually. But, they are purple, they are suede, and they are supa-dupa tall...so they are not all bad.

4 comments:

  1. Smashing look and hilarious comments.

    I just hate it when I get a dress wedgie...

    Bisous
    Suzanne
    http://bisous.typepad.com/bisous/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute dress!!! I love the entire outfit and accessories!
    Whitley
    www.thequeencitystyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Guys! I have a thing for TARGET. I should rename my blog, ModaTARGET. ;)))))

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha Melissa you totally cracked me up, love your humor, it's just so entertaining and I love the word dress wedgie, how cool is that? hahaha ;-)

    This dress is KILLER Baby. It's fun flirty colours and cut makes it sooooo unique. I am glad to hear that I am not the only one feeling wedgies are uncomfy to walk in as most of girl say the opposite :-)


    Ani
    www.fleurani.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete