12.22.2012

Big Rich Texas






Vest and Shirt: Target (vest last year), Jeans: LOTUS, Boots: Aerosoles, Necklaces: the blue one is from Bebe, gold one LOTUS, Watch: Michael Kors, Bracelet: a gift c/o my friend Stacey
 My big, bouncy, blonde hair, riding boots and copious amounts of gold jewelry made me feel all "Big Rich Texas" today. (I equate large blonde hair-sprayed hair with Texas for some reason.) Have you guys ever seen that reality show (Big Rich Texas)? It's utter torture. Friggin' trash. Don't get me wrong, I am not above terrible television (i.e.- The Real Housewives of Anywhere) but this program literally makes my skin crawl. It was pitch black out tonight when I finally got home, so here is a blog post from my foyer. Another stunning backdrop for your viewing pleasure. You're welcome. I was told by my friend, Jackie, that I looked "cuddly" today. Do you think so? Do these images scream "cuddle" to you? Admit it, they do... its the fur lined vest. When I put it on, I beg to be spooned. If I had a reality show today it would be called, Cuddly Middle-Class North Carolina. I guess it doesn't have the same ring to it as "Big Rich Texas" but those chicks scare me so I'm running with it.

Side notes:
1. I am wearing flat boots because my ankle is still jacked up. So jacked up in fact that my ankle sock didn't fit around my cankle. I had to bust the elastic on order for it to go on. Not my proudest moment.
2. I bought this blue and purple necklace in Charleston in 2009 while I was there for my BFF's bachelorette party and every time I wear it I think of that weekend (lots of shots, sweet dance moves, and Brittany Spears... good times and bad decisions).

No comments:

Post a Comment