12.03.2012

Dirt Nap





Vest: Forever 21 (2 years ago), Shirt and Sunglasses: Marshalls, Leggings: KK Bloom, Boots: Aerosoles, Purse and Watch: Michael Kors
I wore this outfit yesterday in NYC, then I put it on again to go to the airport today where I laid on the floor (because after a 4 day non-stop marathon trip to the city and hour and a half of sleep, all rules of cleanliness and social norms around what's acceptable go out the window). Then (instead of showering when I landed) I kept it on the rest of the day. Scumbag. I know. I'm pretty sure I am going to have to burn it when I finally decide to peel it all off (and then do a weird dance around said fire to smoke out all of the bugs, germs, and parasites that are feeding off of my skin from napping on the floor of LaGuardia). Did I mention that I am a complete dirt bag? The worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment