3.07.2013

BitchFest







Shirt and Skirt: TJ Maxx, Jacket and Necklace: LOTUS

Couple of Things: 

#1. I found out the hard way that I have waaaaay too much gray to stay a full-blown brunette. I went from blonde to brown a couple of months ago and I have since gotten highlights to break up all of that brown. The last time I went totally brown I was 27. Next month... I'll be 33. Apparently during that 5 (almost 6 year time frame) I was busy growing a shit ton of gray hair. But, being a blonde it just kind of blended in. I never saw it. In the last couple of months though I have found out (the hard way) that I now have a head full of muthereffing gray hair! What the????? Okay, I don't have a full head of it, but damn... there is a lot of it and it is at the very front of my head, and all the way down my entire part. It's incredibly obvious. Now, don't get me wrong... I think that a head full of gray hair is sophisticated and sexy... on a 60 year old... but not on a 32 year old. Friggin' unacceptable. I blame my father... but of course on him, a head full of gray hair looks handsome and distinguished. My father is an incredibly handsome man, actually. I on the other hand was not blessed with the ability to gray gracefully. This is bullshit. I'm pissed.

#2. This has been one of the worst work weeks in the history of my career (over 10 years). I am literally running on fumes. I have given my 2 weeks notice to my boss every day this week. I'm pretty sure that at this point he knows I'm bluffing. It goes a little something like this... (yelling) " are you EFFINGKIDDINGME... Hey, J (my bosses name starts with a "J")... I QUIT... it's either that or I light a match on my way out and throw it over my shoulder as I walk away" (in my mind it is all very dramatic and move-like). I am exhausted and so busy that I can hardly function. I feel like a part of my brain has died. I actually like my job and love my boss... but WHOA... this week has sucked my will to live. FO' REAL. I'm about ready to cash in my 401K and open up a spiked lemonade stand.

#3.  I  do actually know my own name. The name tag is not to remind me. I had a fundraising event to attend after work today for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. The two vodkas I had there almost made me forget how bad my work week has been. Almost.

1 comment:

  1. Hey this is kinda of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.

    I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding expertise so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    My web blog Addiction To Methadone

    ReplyDelete