6.24.2013

"C" Game









Do you ever find yourself wearing something (A LOT) that you don't even really like that much because it is ____(fill in the blank)___. 

A. Clean
B. Comfortable
C. Versatile
D. All of the Above

This is that article for me (BTW my answer is "D"). I don't even really like this dress. It's pretty girly with the ruffles all over the "boobage", it's 4 or 5 years old, and it's really NOT that flattering, it's just kind of OKAY (at best). However... I wear it all of the damn time. Babyshower? Bridal Shower? Church? Work (with a cardigan)? Brunch? Yup... I bust out this very average dress. I didn't realize how "neutral" I felt about it until just now. I may even donate it. Naaahhhhhhh... then what would I wear to every social gathering that required a solid 4 out of 10. This is it... the go to dress when you feel like bringing your "C" game.

What can I say? Sometimes you like what you wear, sometimes you don't. I'm sure you can all relate. Annnnd... if you can't... you're a liar, or a friggin' Unicorn. A magical. mythical creature... and I want to BE you.

No comments:

Post a Comment