3.20.2014

Hello Spring...








Cape: LOTUS, Skirt and Shirt: Marshalls and/or T.J. Maxx (I forget), Shoes: ShoeDazzle, Purse: Target, Bracelets: Celene Stones (if you want a bangle(s) custom made for yourself, e-mail my girl Krista at CeleneStones@gmail.com - tell her you saw her work here and she'll give you 15% off your purchase. You can also follow her on Instagram at CeleneStones)

YO! YO!YO!

Happy First Day of Spring! (All my girls up North are like... SHUTTHEEFFUPBEATCH, I'm cold!)

I know it still feels like the dead of Winter most places, but (here in Charlotte) it was really nice today. Although, I didn't realize (when I decided to plaster my torso with a watercolor painting's worth of flowers) that it was the first official day of Spring. But, I guess it all worked out, because this outfit is about as "Spring" as it gets for me. I mean... I look like a damn Easter Egg hunt. I'm surprised I didn't get felt up by small children in pastels looking for plastic eggs and chocolate bunnies.

I don't know about you, but I am READY for warmer weather. Longer days... patios... flowers... (spray) tanned skin... windows open... music up... sunglasses... walks outside... fresh fruit and veggies... sandals... maxi dresses... newly cut grass... back decks and barbeques... AHHHHHHH!  I'm so ready for it that I put together a Spring Inspiration Board of sorts.

Lame? Maybe, but whatevs... I spend a lot of time awake in the middle of the night... these are the things I do.

Go ahead... look... and try (just try) not to be happier. Mother Nature, if you're listening... IT IS TIME, YOU EVIL DEVIL WOMAN. IT IS TIME.





No comments:

Post a Comment