6.02.2014

Oh, Pinterest...








Shirt: Target, Skirt: TJ Maxx or Marshalls, Shoes: Old (some where in NYC), Necklace: Lotus, Bag: Aldo, Bracelets: Celene Stones (celenestones@gmail.com - mention ModaFresca and get 15% off your order), Watch: Michael Kors
1. I wore this outfit to work last week. This shirt is not see-through in real life. Just in photographs. Or at least that is what I tell myself every time I wear it to work. I hate wearing tank tops under shit. It's so annoying to me to fuss with a bra, a tank, a shirt over that, then tucking the two in... forget about it. Instant bad mood.

2. I cannot think of anything to write about today. So, here is a collection of funny. Most of these are from my friend, Meredith's Pinterest actually. Do you ever meet someone and realize that you have the exact same sense of humor? It's rare, but when it happens.... it's effing magic. These made me laugh. Outloud in some cases. Enjoy.

i laughed way too hard at this  Stupid peopleHahahaha!! I need to remember this! :)HahahahahaOopsthis is perfectYepPicking up this tiny piece of paper would take 2 seconds, but  instead, I'm gonna  run it over 100 times  with my vacuum at different anglesBAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!Pretty muchIts Not Delivery Its DeStruggle OopsHahaThe sacrifices we make for our children // funny pictures - funny photos - funny images - funny pics - funny quotes - #lol #humor #funnypicturesI cannot tell you how hard I am laughing.
Funny ginger sayings - Funny Pictures, Funny Quotes, Funny Memes, Funny Pics, Fails, Autocorrect failshttp://media-cache-cd0.pinimg.com/originals/f4/b8/70/f4b87003a084d8dd1d30c4be4285e9fc.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Muhahahaha, I absolutely loved the wrong written god tattoo oh my goshed I laughed so hard :-D

    I must admitt when I am searching for a house or street name on the street I turn the music low as well, so I can see better hahahaha ;-)

    I am always impressed with the heels you wear dear, I would be what the man described a super unsexy newborn calf walking in them :-D
    Thanks for that Melissa :-D

    Have a great day my beautiful blogger friend :-)

    ani
    www.fleurani.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete