10.17.2011

Sweet Baby Jane








Shirt: Target, Leggings: Forever 21, Scarf: Vintage (Century Vintage), Boots: Shoe Dazzle, Sunglasses: Kenneth Cole, Purse: Forever 21 (Photos: Carrie Hawkins Foust)

Most Sundays I don't get out of gym clothes, but when I do I want to be as comfortable as possible. This Sunday I paired black leggings with an over-sized black shirt and threw on a scarf (that I just scored at a local vintage shop) to break up all of the black (it was 70 degrees and sunny that day after all). I love camel/tan colored shoes and accessories with all black outfits, so I paired these camel colored boots with it. My hair was dirty from going out the night before and I was not ambitious enough to do it, so I threw it in a big knot on top of my head (two hair ties and really long bobby pins do the trick). This is a go-to weekend look, effortless, really comfortable and easily able to transition from running errands to dinner out and about (stretchy pants and a baggy shirt = bring on the buffet) .

No comments:

Post a Comment