11.03.2011

Caped Crusader









Cape: Kenar, Pants: The Limited, Leggings: Forever 21, Shirt: Banana Republic, Shoes: Michael Shannon and ShoeDazzle, Purse: Banana Republic and Aldo, Bracelets: Ivy &Leo and Handpicked, Ring: LeVian, Necklace: Forever 21, Watch: Michael Kors (Photos: Carrie Hawkins Foust)
I've said it before and I'll say it again...capes are on of the biggest trends for fall and I heart them. This one is a camel colored wool blend with black leather trim. I wear it as a coat and today... the outfit was all about the coat. For work I wore tan dress pants, a simple black cowl neck shirt and snake skin shoes. Switching out the slacks for leggings, the 3" heels for 4", the big black bag for a printed clutch and (of course) adding some additional necklaces and bracelets took my day job look straight to Happy Hour! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment