1.19.2012

Thank You, Kate Middleton









Blazer: TopShop from H&M, Skirt: The Limited, Shirt: H&M, Shoes: ShoeDazzle, Purse: Michael Kors, Bracelets: Ivy & Leo, Target, HandPicked, Necklaces: Forever 21, Watch: Michael Kors (photos: Carrie Hawkins Foust)
I had a big meeting with a client today so I dressed up a little bit. Once I had the shirt and blazer on I had a decision to make. I could either go for the black pencil skirt and the (somewhat) sensible shoes, or I could add a pop of color and some unexpected shoes. I chose option 2. If I had gone with option 1 I would have thrown on some black tights, but since I went with the bright red skirt I added something I hadn't worn since my junior prom...nude pantyhose. Yup, these bad boys used to be a big no-no, but they're baaaaack. I'd like to take this moment to thank Kate Middleton for that. She is young, beautiful, classy, stylish and sports pantyhose on a regular basis. At first I was unsure about them, but after I put them on I was sold. They are cheap, keep your gams warm, and give your pasty (and in my case scarred) legs an airbrushed look. So, if you are wearing an outfit with color in it and opaque black tights just won't do, give them a try, you just might like them. Sing along with me..."everything old is new again". 

No comments:

Post a Comment