|Boring Black Pants: The Limited, Shirt: Target, Belt: Banana Republic, Shoes: Aldo, Watch: Michale Kors, Earrings: Marthe Pinaire|
1. I totally, 100% stole this manicure idea from my friend, Nicole. I saw her post a picture of one really similar today on FB (she is a nail t
2. The 16 year old daughter of a woman I work with has a modeling photo shoot coming up, and she asked me to help style her little cutie pie...so I have been thinking of teenage style all day. Then, wouldn't you know, I got a text message about styling High School Seniors for their senior pictures...an endeavor I am REALLY excited about. So, when I saw these Teen Vouge's just sitting there in the nail salon, I asked if I could borrow them. I have been going to the same nail place for 8 years, so they did me a solid and let me stuff them in my purse.
3. Speaking of purses, this one looks a lot more expensive than the $40 I spent on it when I ordered if from ShoeDazzle.com almost a year ago. I really like the whole gold hardware on it and snakeskin like faux-leather detail.
4. Look at this lovely Stella & Dot Ring...just look at it. So pretty! My friend (and S&D Stylist, Jackie Spang -click for her website) sent me a text yesterday morning saying that a girl in SoCal (feels cooler writing SoCal versus Southern California) reached out to her about becoming a Stella & Dot Independent Stylist after seeing her featured on ModaFresca! How cool is that??? My first thought was...YAAAY, Jackie! My second was....someone in SoCal reads this!!!! That.Is.Rad!
3. I was at the mall tonight (after getting my totally awesome manicure) to do some shopping for a client (scoping out dress options for her to wear to a wedding) and also doing some iphone picture taking of statement necklaces for a friend (trying to find one she can wear to a wedding). Apparently, I had my hand in and out of the pocket of my trench coat quite a bit becuase the sales woman started literally following me around like a hawk. She thought I was shop lifting. What the?????...on second thought, maybe it wasn't the phone at all. Maybe it was the outerwear. Trench coat = kleptomaniac. Rookie move. I know better.
4. These bracelets were gifts from my friends, Effie and Ebony, which makes them so special to me. I have since changed out of these clothes, am wearing yoga pants and a ratty t-shirt and am still wearing these bracelets. Makes no sense other than they make me feel warm and fuzzy...and who doesn't love warm and fuzzy?