6.01.2012

Technicolor Pasta





Shirt: Shop Olive Online, Skirt and Bracelets: F21, Shoes: Aldo, Earrings: Martha Pinaire, Watch: MK
I feel like Joseph in this shirt. Not my 2nd (out of 4) brothers (little cutie who I am SO proud of, handsome, sweet, hilarious, smart boy...but I digress), but Joseph from "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat". It's a musical by Andrew Lloyd Webber. The story is based on the "coat of many colors" from the Bible's Book of Genesis. I got this shirt from my friend, Amy, who runs 'Shop Olive Online'. It's pretty fab, right? The little cut out in the back only makes it that much cooler. I love it. It's rad. I paired it with a white (racer-back) tank to cover up my back tattoo (since it's a work day and all), but if it were a Saturday, I would have paired it with a normal tank and let my freak flag fly (more alliteration, gosh, I am EN FUEGO!). I wore it with an orange, cotton skirt (even though there is NO orange in the shirt) and these peep toed, camel colored heels from Aldo. I got these little (well big, I wear a 9.5) shoes in Charleston on the very first little vacation my BF and I ever took together. Awww. I think about that trip every time I wear them (and smile). 
When I started writing this blog post I was stone sober, but since I started it (3 hours ago), I somehow ended up at my brother and his fiance's house, ate a boat load of pasta, consumed almost a bottle of sweet red vino, and now I am tired. So, instead of writing nonsense, I am going to stop here. Trust me, it's best this way. Have a GREAT weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment