7.27.2012

Fried Pickles and Fat Back











Shirt: Elle VJ, Skirt: F21, Shoes: Steve Madden at Nordstrom Rack, Necklace: JT Posh, Watch: Michael Kors, Purse: Shop Olive Online, Earrings: SisStyle, Ring: Aldo Accessories

I've had this shirt for a couple of months (I scored it at Elle VJ for $24.00) and had never worn it. When I bought it I pictured wearing it with white jeans, but as you know, it is faaaar to hot for all of that jazz, here in North Carolina. So, I put on one of my favorite, Forever 21 finds...my $8.50 skirt. Gosh, I love saying that...I could say it all day.... $8.50... $8.50.... $8.50. You can't even buy lunch for that. But, if you do buy lunch, and it just happens to be full of fatty deliciousness (fried pickles, hush puppies, anyone... anyone?), there is no more comfortable item to wear than this stretchy skirt right here. Actually, this outfit is perfect for overeating. The peplum portion of this top covers up a bloated tummy quite nicely, and the statement necklace draws attention up to your face as opposed to your belly, which is great, unless you have said lunch stuck in your teeth. If that's the case though, just turn around and show off the cute little cut out in the back. No matter how many fried pickles you eat, chances are your back is not going to bloat. You may look ridiculous walking backwards, but just tell people you're bringing sexy "back". (Hardy, har, har....that was lame...I know. I'm sorry. I'm tired. I got nothin').

No comments:

Post a Comment