8.06.2012

Weekend Wear

















Friday: Maxi: Urban Outfitters, Shoes: Jessica Simpson / Saturday: Romper: Vestigue, Blazer: F21, Shoes: Nordstrom Rack

Greetings! Hope you all had a great weekend! I had a pretty low key one. Dinner, church, took pictures for a maternity photo session (for my very "beeeeeeestest" friend in the whole entire universe <SO excited to put some up on the photography page>), a little shopping/styling, and some quality time with my brother and (soon-to-be) sister-in-law. You know...the "you-shh". I was busy editing maternity photos all weekend, so I neglected this here blog. So, here's  a little 2 for 1 outfit post. I wore the black maxi to dinner at a burger joint on Friday, stayed in disgustingly dirty workout clothes all day on Saturday (but really did work out, as opposed to some Saturdays when I just look the part), and wore this crazy-colored romper to church. Yes, I said it. I wore this to church. I wore a purplish-blue blazer over the risque back, but I did wear it nonetheless. What can I say? I believe a secret cutout back brings me closer to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment