10.22.2012

My MK Christmas List...





Every Amazing Thing You See Here....on the MK Website

 YO! YO!YO!!!!!! 

 I forgot to bring my camera with me today, so no outfit post. I did, however, peruse the Michal Kors website when I got home from work and found one-zillion things that I wanted to share. Or maybe I just want them for myself, but whatever. I am not usually big on designers or brand names. I mean...don't get crazy... I wouldn't kick designer clothes out of bed. I just can't afford them usually so I don't focus on them. I am OB-SESSED however with one designer. That designer is...if you have not picked up on it already... MICHAEL KORS. Sweet and gentle, 6lb. 8oz. baby Jesus....I LOVE MK. I love his clothes, shoes, jewelery, watches, and handbags. If I had to pick one designer to dress me from head to toe every single day for the rest of my life I would pick, Michael Kors. You want edge..he's got just enough. Glam? Check. Classic, traditional, timeless design? Done and done! Sophistication? Duh. Here are a few of my favorite things. You can find them all on the website. Annnd....in my opinion, it's never too early to start on your Christmas list. Even if you only get To: Me, From: Me gifts. Ain't nothin' wrong with that, Mamacitas!



No comments:

Post a Comment