10.06.2012

Raaaazle Dazzle






Shirt: Marshall's, Leggings: Forever 21, Shoes: ShoeDazzle, Rings: LeVian (Jared), Watch: MK

RAZZLE DAZZLE....shoe tassels!! It's officially Autumn (although it's supposed to be almost 90 degrees later today...UGH). The fall season means that I pretty much live in leggings and over-sized shirts. This outfit is simple and comfy, but there is not much going on...enter stage right...THESE SHOES. ZINGER!!!! They are mustard colored (dijon, not French's) which is perfect for Fall, and not only do they have a little "bling", they have friggin' tassels. I don't condone tassels in lieu of a bra...but I definitely condone them on boots, shoots, and a plethora of accessories. I wore this yesterday. I got a lot of looks in the nail salon, but I'm going to pretend that they were looks of shoe envy and not judgement.

No comments:

Post a Comment