11.12.2012

A BIRTHDAY PARTY FOR MY BELOVED LOTUS


YO.... YO...YO!!!!!!! As many of you know, I work part-time at LOTUS boutique (but am a full-time LOVAAA of it). Did you know though that LOTUS at The Met is turning 2 years old?? Well, it is, and we are throwing a PARTAAAAAAY that you do not want to miss. It is all going down this Thursday night (11/1512) from 6pm-9pm. If you are viewing this blog, chances are pretty strong that you are literate. So, since you can read I won't reiterate all of the fabulous stuff listed above. I will point out though that I am an idiot. Look at the photo of me in the invitation (bottom row). I am throwing some (assumably very fashionable) gang sign in the air and making the dreaded pucker lip/duck face. Kill me now. I deserve it. See you Thursday night, Mamacitas. Be there, or be square, Muthasuckas!!!

Check out this YouTube Video... it makes me tear up. I don't expect it to necessarily evoke quite that much emotion from the average person, but if it doesn't make you want to at least attend our birthday party, then you should check your pulse. No, really... 



No comments:

Post a Comment