|Sweater: KADU, Jeans: Vestique, Shoes: ShoeDazzle, Purse and "Bracelet": Target|
AnyWHO... 5 things.
1. There is a tiger head on the front of my sweater and polka dots on the back. Makes no sense, buuut I happen to love it. Found this little gem in NYC. I was in NYC back in July, moseying around Manhattan and I came by this shop with huge "GOING OUT OF BUSINESS SALE" signs in the windows. So, I went in and bought a skirt. Fast forward 5 months later. I am back in Manhattan, walking by the same store and WHALA... it's still in business (but the enormous foreboding red signs are still in the window claiming that it is going out of business). It's full of seasonal inventory and does not look at all to be going anywhere. Strategy: scare everyone into buying everything in the store NOW because if they don't it won't be there when they come back. Right? It's friggin genius. But then again... I'm a sucker.
2. I am wearing florescent charteuse jeans. I know, it's January, but eff it. I wanted to wear them.
3. This darker 'do still makes me feel like I am wearing a wig. I don't hate it, but I definitely do not feel like myself. Time (to get used to it) does not seem to be making it feel more natural. And yes, the irony does not escape me. I get that this is a natural looking hair color and the bleached out blonde was not. Buuuut you get used to seeing yourself a certain way so it's freaky. I feel like my own evil twin or something.
4. Jewelry- I wrapped a necklace around my wrist as a bracelet and stacked two rings on one finger. I know... I am a creative genius. Mind blowing.
5. The metal studs on these heels are real. One must be careful when using them to scratch the opposite ankle.
P.S.- I updated the "Food and Stuff" page with a delicious summer salad, check it out. Unless you hate delicious things, then forget about it.
P.P.S- Please don't forget that tomorrow is "Share Your Lunch Day". If you have no earthly idea what I am talking about, go HERE and check it out.