- Maybe you want to repeat this to yourself every once in a while (or... ) every single day.
- Right? Batman. Be Batman.
- This is a photo I took with my iPhone of the Charlotte skyline. I kind of love it.
- Two things here... I have pretty rad eyebrows (I used to hate them, but now... I don't), also... crowsfeet. Awesome.
- I laugh everytime I see this. Haters Gonna Hate.
- Random photo of my brother, Joseph, jumping on my brother, Joshua's back and being an
- I immediatley get defensive if someone sends me an e-mail in capslock. Quit yelling at me, jerk off.
- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... It's "I saw", or "I've seen". (Not.That.Difficult)
- Karate Kid. I love you.
- The world needs YOU.
- This is a woman I admire. A hell of a lot. She is a mother, teacher, student, professional, activist, lover, daughter, dancer, lawyer, New Yorker, and promoter of all things good. She is captivating, and the mere thought of her gives me strength; makes me want to be my best self. This is a photo that her (equally as awesome) daughter took. I saw it on Facebook and saved it to my phone (like a Stage 5 stalker) so I could look at it whenever I needed to. She is my mentor. My love.
- Life is short. Maybe you should do this. Even if they are itty-bitty dreams.
- All of these make me feel good.
- This is a photo that my friend (and AWESOME photographer), Ebony took of me a week or so after I started this blog. I love it. I love her.
- Grace. Do what you can to make Grace happen.
- Heartwarming surprise. Checked my mailbox last month... TA-DAAAA. My step-mom sent me this book. I love Eve Ensler and that surprise made me cry. It was just awesome. I need to surprise people more. Surprises are awesome.
- Straighten your CROWN and walk away.... LIKE A DAMN BOSS
- Forgive. Yourself.
- Unicorns... my fave.
- 80's music quote... and now you have that song in your head. BAM! You're welcome.
I keep funny/interesting/inspirational/random stuff on my phone that makes me smile, and today is Show & Tell day. So... there you have it.
Much Love, Mamacitas. I hope you are having a good day, and if not, I hope you can turn it around... real quick-like.