5.30.2013

Pinteresting Post


  • Maybe you want to repeat this to yourself every once in a while (or... ) every single day. 
  • Right? Batman. Be Batman.


  • This is a photo I took with my iPhone of the Charlotte skyline. I kind of love it. 
  •  Two things here... I have pretty rad eyebrows (I used to hate them, but now... I don't), also... crowsfeet. Awesome.

  •  I laugh everytime I see this. Haters Gonna Hate.
  •  Random photo of my brother, Joseph, jumping on my brother, Joshua's back and being an asshole hilarious.
  •  I immediatley get defensive if someone sends me an e-mail in capslock. Quit yelling at me, jerk off. 
  • HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... It's "I saw", or "I've seen". (Not.That.Difficult)
  • Karate Kid. I love you.


  • The world needs YOU.
  • This is a woman I admire. A hell of a lot. She is a mother, teacher, student, professional, activist, lover, daughter, dancer, lawyer, New Yorker, and promoter of all things good. She is captivating, and the mere thought of her gives me strength; makes me want to be my best self. This is a photo that her (equally as awesome) daughter took. I saw it on Facebook and saved it to my phone (like a Stage 5 stalker) so I could look at it whenever I needed to. She is my mentor. My love.


  • Queenie. 
  • Life is short. Maybe you should do this. Even if they are itty-bitty dreams.

  • All of these make me feel good.


  • This is a photo that my friend (and AWESOME photographer), Ebony took of me a week or so after I started this blog. I love it. I love her.

  • Grace. Do what you can to make Grace happen. 
  • Heartwarming surprise. Checked my mailbox last month... TA-DAAAA. My step-mom sent me this book. I love Eve Ensler and that surprise made me cry. It was just awesome. I need to surprise people more. Surprises are awesome.


  • Straighten your CROWN and walk away.... LIKE A DAMN BOSS
  • Forgive. Yourself. 

  • Unicorns... my fave.
  • 80's music quote... and now you have that song in your head. BAM! You're welcome.

I keep funny/interesting/inspirational/random stuff on my phone that makes me smile,  and today is Show & Tell day. So... there you have it.

Much Love, Mamacitas. I hope you are having a good day, and if not, I hope you can turn it around... real quick-like.

1 comment:

  1. My partner and I stumbled over here from a different web page and
    thought I might check things out. I like what I see
    so now i am following you. Look forward to going over your web page for a second time.


    Also visit my homepage - ralph lauren polo sale

    ReplyDelete